“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
Thank you for visiting Beatsbykd.com!
Beats By KD focuses on providing tips, tricks, and reviews that enhance the overall quality of life and beauty. I have found that when you look good you feel good and when you feel good you perform well. Performing well can be exhausting, so it is imperative that we take the time we need to recharge. As a hardworking woman, I know and understand the value of treating and pampering yourself back into tip-top shape. Beauty, lavish living, and wellness meant the world to me. I believe taking care of your body and treating it like a temple. Self-love is the best love.
I love serving as a resource for friends and family. I love talking lifestyles, beauty, and wellness. I love helping people especially when it involves aiding another in their beauty and wellness journey. I offer event makeup artistry services, one on one consultations, group classes, content creation, digital marketing services, brand influencing services, and more!
Random Facts About Me
- I am a military brat born in Germany and have traveled all over the world.
- I call Atlanta, Georgia home and have lived here since 2004.
- I graduated from Georgia Southern University in 2013 with a BBA in Logistics and Intermodal Transportation.
- I am currently working on my Masters’ of Logistics and Supply Chain Management at Georgia College and State University.
- I collect makeup and hair products as well as clothes 🙂
- I love music and going to concerts.
- I love watching movies whether at the theater or at home.
- I am a self-proclaimed “foodie”.
- I work full time as a supply chain consultant Monday to Friday and freelance makeup artistry service on Saturdays and Sundays.
-Kimberly KD Johns